Well, not a good weekend. I fell off the wagon big time. Very aggravated with myself. However, I am now looking forward again, and will NEVER give up on my goals. I have just foolishly delayed achievement of them.
I feel I need a kick start - some solid success under my belt. I have bought Alwyn Cosgrove's Warp Speed Fat Loss (WSFL) and will read the details & get organized to start full speed in the morning. Not that today will be bad! Today I will live the principles. But WSFL is a 100% compliance program, and to commit to that, I need to get organized.
I am nervous and excited, but need to do something. I have perfected Consciously Incompetent, and it is time to move to Unconscious Competence (thank you Chris Suggart of T Nation for the definitions). No excuses. No delay. No more b*** s***
Gratitude
I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.
I am commited to maximizing my potential.
I am commited to maximizing my potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment