I have updated my Vision for my life, as I need to reclaim my focus. Here it is:
My Vision
× I am lean, healthy and athletic.
× I live my life committed to my on-going health and well being
× I love to exercise, and do so at least 5 hours/week. Weights & intervals are my thing. They give me the body I deserve and make me feel energized and powerful. I can take on anything
× I am considered an athlete by all who know me.
× I have a “fitness competitor” body, envied by girls 30 years my junior
× I am a powerful role model for my children, family & those around me. I will help everyone see how to live their best life, as I enjoy living mine
× I choose to put into my body only those things that optimize my energy and sense of well being. I eat lean, clean and wholesome. "White stuff" and fatty foods have no place!
× I eat mostly raw & whole foods. They make me feel “on my game”
× I will live with a higher purpose. I have sought this all my life. I will make a meaningful & profound difference in the quality of people’s lives
× My long term goal is to work to stamp our obesity in families. To be credible doing that, I will enthusiastically & with passion stamp out my own
I am free of all addictions, compulsions & unhealthy behaviors.
I am proud of how & look & feel, and of my ability to surmount everything that must be achieved.
I am free. I am proud

No comments:
Post a Comment