Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday June 2

Well, the weekend wasn't as good as I had hoped. I had some cravings which I gave into. Darn!

I had been feeling so strong & focused, and the next thing I knew I had licorice in my hands!

It wasn't a total blowout, although I did give back some of the losses I worked so hard to achieve over the past 2 weeks. Double Darn!

Today was good until about 7 p.m., when I found some licorice left from the weekend and decided I should get rid of it (via my mouth!).

The good news is all my meals for tomorrow are already made & packed, and I have an appointment with my trainer at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Onward.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Cynthia, as has been said, no amount of exercise can make up for a poor diet. It's so darn easy to consume 200-600 calories at the blink of an eye, isn't it?

Let us know how your training session goes.

Margaret2007 said...

That darn sugar demon!!!!!!!!!! I guess, though, that the licorice isn't the high-fat chocolate that I had over the weekend!!!! So, you're ahead in the quest that way.
Anyway, have fun at the trainer. I miss having workouts with others. It really is so much more fun and I seem to work harder...even if it's just a workout partner!

Here's to a new day!
Margaret