Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27, 2008

Sunday,

This is a day to re-focus for me.

I feel like I have all the elements I need in place (I have what I believe to be a PRW, I have an awesome program for food & exercise), yet I am not consistently sticking with it. This is soooooooooooo embarrassing!

I have one week of holidays left, and I am making this promise to myself.

For the balance of my holiday I am going to be true to my program so that I
return to work energized & on fire. I certainly can't argue I don't
have time to do it can I?? I am in one of the most beautiful parts of
Canada (at the lake), so being outdoors is a joy.


I will maximize that joy!!

No comments: