Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008

Since the debacle of last week, everything has been right on track. Thankfully!

My food has been clean & my workouts have been consistent.

I feel more like myself when I am eating & exercising right. I pre-prepped TONS of food when I got home from groceries the other day & that has really helped. I just pull the containers out of the fridge & have a really varied salad in minutes.

I still want to eat a more raw/vegetable based diet and am on the hunt for new recipe ideas to keep it interesting.

1 comment:

Margaret2007 said...

So envious that you are on vaca already!! Can't wait for mine, although you're certainly eating better than I may have a chance to! I'll have to watch the Greek food to see what's the energy-producing fuel for our fun!