Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goals, Goals Everywhere

I have been really focusing on my goals. Staying present in the moment re what I am trying to achieve.

Too often, I had let me mind wander & lose focus. I would find myself "surprised" I had sabotaged. The truth was I had turned off the part of my brain that was directing me to live healthy so that I could do what I wanted.

Well, no more!

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing & expecting a different result.

I am changing what I am doing. I bought a small box to hold my goal cards. I have several dividers so that I can keep different categories of goals organized. I write my goals out for the next day before bed every night. I ensure I only write down things I am ready to truly commit to. I review my goals several times a day. I am pre-planning for some potential rough patches I can anticipate down the road (e.g business travel).

I feel empowered with this new focus & in control. I am also better able to set aside simple cravings I would have otherwise have given in to.

Thank you God.

1 comment:

Margaret2007 said...

YGG! We're all works in progress and we will get to our destinations with our continued efforts!!!!

Stay well and Happy!