Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Personal Bests

I am someone who................
- eats clean
- trains hard

It really is that simple, and it is all about identity. Who am I? What do I stand for?

And.........I need to live these principles so that I am in kick ass shape for the 65th birthday of my youngest. I will be the small spritely one all the youngun's look at in wonder (and secretly want to emulate).

That's right. Kick ass shape at 95.

To that end, I have started a Personal Best Quest. Here is where I am today:

DATE (Aug '08):

With Dumbbells:


Squats
8 x 45 lbs

Chest Press
8 x 35 lbs

With Barbells:

Squats
12 x 90 lbs

Bench Press
12 x 70 lbs (need to get my shoulder rehabbed so I can improve this)

With Equipment:

Leg Press
12 x 270 lbs - pretty proud of this one!

Lat Pull Down
12 x 80 lbs

With Body Weight

Pull Ups
15 x 120 lbs
6 x 100 lbs
7 x 110 lbs

Push Ups (like the guys)
15

No comments: