I had a bit of an epiphany the other day................that I was approaching this as a battle & a chore. It really stopped me up short when I realized that, and it made me wonder how much that is getting in my way.
Rather than thinking eating healthy & living fit is a privilege & a joy, I was sometimes thinking of my journey as "a battle". I don't think that can be good.
It really made me realize the importance of relaxing into my lifestyle & letting it be. I think I will get better results that way, at least I hope so.
Relax & let God
Gratitude
I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.
I am commited to maximizing my potential.
I am commited to maximizing my potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, what a privilege we have to live in parts of the world that have sufficient food available and affordable to us!
We have the option to exercise our bodies and aren't limited by disablility!
Yes, we are so blessed!
Hugs and YGG!
Margaret
Thanks Margie! We are indeed.
Post a Comment