Gratitude

I am grateful to be healthy and able to lead an active life. My goal is to honour and maximize the gifts that God gave me through a total commitment to my health & wellbeing.

I am commited to maximizing my potential.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

This is what I am going for

I was thin. I let it slip away & I am going to get it back.

I was in my 20's in this picture. Easily maintaining my weight & not obsessing with food. That is until I let it slip away with less than healthy lifestyle habits.

Well, I am going to get back here. I am absolutely committed to my health & well being. Aging with health & vigour is my passion.
This picture is so inspiring because it is ME. Not some model I would like to be like, but my natural physique, before I let things get out of control.
And this is what I looked like before I discovered exercise. Imagine how much more refined I will look like now that I work out! Hot!

1 comment:

Margaret2007 said...

Ya know...I haven't been that slim since I was 14 yrs old!!! Arghh!!!! Ironically, at the time, I didn't appreciate my physique and thought I was fat all the time! I pix now and wonder what was going on in my head??????

Fast forward to 35 yrs later, I am so appreciative of the strength and health of my "used" body...I just want to keep moving forward in a progressive fashion!

YGG!!!!!!